Saturday 7 July 2012

Very Angry

This morning I have awoken to see one of my best friends on the front page of the local newspaper. I'm not going to discuss what has happened but I know what has been printed is WRONG WRONG WRONG. The person in question would Never Ever do such a thing. The way this newspaper has gone about getting this story to press by a certain so called journalist seems somewhat underhand especially as my friend has been unable to get his point of view across. As a friend I feel I have failed him as until yesterday I didn't have a clue that for the past nine months he was living a living hell until he broke down in front of me. As his friend I feel I have failed him, his family and most of all myself and at this moment of time I feel very low and feel I am about to lose my friend for a very long time if not forever? I truly hope I am proven wrong and when my friend does get his life back I feel due to a newspaper the damage caused already has torn to many lives apart including my own as I've been doing my best to hold onto my job so much so when a friend needed me most I wasn't there for him which sits very uneasy with me which is a feeling I've yet to be in and at my time of my life has me slightly scared with how to deal with it? I am so very angry and sad and all I can say to anyone reading this, even if your own life isn't great look around at those you love and care about the most as they might need your shoulder to cry on but are to scared to ask.

1 comment: