Sunday 24 July 2011

Life

Since I last blogged I have had a few things happen to me.

Last Monday I finally got my decree absolute through so am now divorced and now all the planning starts for my next wedding, the person I wanted as my best man has kindly agreed to do so which has made me very happy as I know he will keep me calm and keep my feet on the ground and will be my way of thanking of him for all the years he looked after me when I was going through troubled times in my teenage years.

I have also been a Tweetup...............A Tweetup is when people who tweet meet up and this was a Bedfordshire meeting of which fifteen of us turned up and it was a fun evening had by all and it was good to put names to faces and get to know others face to face and I hope to go to another one one day.

1 comment:

  1. Great news on the divorce ... when is the big day and do I have to buy a hat? x

    ReplyDelete